Please comment on some of the research projects that your child has done at school. What did your child learn about the subject? What did they learn about the research process? Did you like the research projects? Why or Why not. What would you like to change? Do you have any ideas you would like to see done later this year?
If you have a question about one of the research projects your child is currently doing, write a comment and I will reply within 24 hours. If you have a question or comment that you do not want posted on the blog you can e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
MacMillan International Library
Rules for Blogging
Rules borrowed from Simpson
To use MacMillan International blogs, you must agree to the following statements.
1. I will not use any curse words or inappropriate language.
2. I will not use fighting words or provoke anyone.
3. I will try to spell everything correctly.
4. I will only give constructive criticism.
5. I will only use my first name.
6. I will not post pictures of myself.
7. I will not give out any personal information about myself or anyone else.
8. I am responsible for anything posted in my name.
9. I will not plagiarize.
10. I will use common sense.I recognize that breaking any of these rules could lead to any of the following consequences depending on severity and repetition:
2. deletion of some or all of the post
3. temporary loss of blogging privileges
4. permanent loss of blogging privileges
I further recognize that the blog is considered a virtual extension of our classroom, and therefore all MacMillan International, Montgomery Public Schools, AL Department of Education, and US federal Rules and Regulations apply. I am aware that violation of any of these rules may be referred to the School Administration.
(Print Name) __________________________________________
(Student Signature) ______________________________________
(Parent Signature) _______________________________________